Monday, January 24, 2011

Blogging Time

Well, since I figured I will be doing tons of writing this semester for my classes and I already had to make another blog for Third Year Writing, what's one more blog and thing to write for? haha. ;) Not too sure why I even created this blog, mostly just for my own self entertainment when the mindless hours of watching tv and scrolling through Facebook have pushed me to the most extreme phases of boredom. Not really expecting anyone to read it or even care given the amount of writing and opinions that are already out there on the world wide web, but, oh well, here I am typing away anyway. Well, just wanted to write the first update to my new blog. We'll see how this goes, i've been known to start many a project and not finish it so...see ya soon?
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...