Thursday, May 24, 2012

I have to just be me

Feeling in a weird mood tonight. I haven't blogged in a while and needed to vent a bit, so I thought I could come on here and post a quote that is relatable that I got reacquainted with tonight. "I want you to know me, who I really am.

 I've tried so hard to push this feeling away and keep it locked inside but everyday just feels like a war. That I walk around so mad at the world but i'm really just fighting with myself…i don't want to fight anymore. i'm just too tired. I have to just be me."

 This whole quote and the whole scene it goes with...it kills me.

 "Everyone has secrets, they are called secrets for a reason."

 I know I should stop typing now, even though it is doubtful that anyone will read this, but it's hard. No one wants to go around living a lie, hiding what you feel to try to not upset and let down other people. People grow up and find themselves. Realize what makes them happy, what makes them want to get up in the morning and excited about something. My question is, what is the point where you sacrifice your happiness for the happiness of your loved ones? What if what makes you smile also makes your family frown? These situations are mostly lose/lose and what have caused many depressing nights when the thought won't wonder from my mind.

 Anyway, just food for thought for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Deep but you all but said out loud what your heart already knows. Chances are those who know you... Already know this secret. If they loved you before they would love you after. If they don't, is that really love? You need to live life for you and be who you are. 1 mile from home or a thousand, it won't fix that part you are missing until you are able to express it and live it. Don't wake up one day and realize you have lived half your life for others and all it has left you is alone and running out of time. You can't change who you are any more so than you can change who your family is and are. Good luck and God knows you for he made you

    ReplyDelete

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...