Thursday, February 3, 2011

i'm doin' good at updating

Well, even though no one knows about this ir reads it, I am still not doing that hot of a job updating it. Although I said I wasn't going to comment too much on my life and make this a diary, I really have nothing else to write about so, here I go, haha. I am just sittin' on the couch anxiously awaiting the return of Grey's Anatomy after they have been gone for THREE WEEKS, how rude! (said in Stephanie Tanner voice obviously) Anywho, right now Man v. Food is on...for like, the 4th episode in a row, i'm sure Sarah is enjoying it, hahaha. aaanyway, um, I have nothing but I felt like i needed to update, 1, because I haven't done it in a while, and 2, because I am bored and have nothing else to dooo. Alrighty, that was quick, I am done, and now it's time for a cookie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...