Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm Out Here On My Night Train

Well, if my calculations are correct, its been over a week since my last post...mainly because i've been awfully busy with work, school, and interning. Anyway, I am however interning right now but, no one has anything for me so I figured I might as well update. What I have been thinking kind of a lot lately is about the future. The immediate future, the long term future...just thinking.

What are these thoughts you ask? I thought you knew you wanted to work on a tour? ...and I still do, I just don't know...if it will work out. So here are my thoughts: I've been wondering recently about other jobs in the business I might like to do. I've also always wanted to be in the tv/movie industry somehow (this was my original goal before I become over obsessed with music) so I was thinking it might be cool to be a music supervisor for a tv show or movie...you know, the person that picks out the music and whatnot? Anyway, then I just thought, maybe I could just work for a tv or movie company anyway and not have it deal with music. But then again, I am attending the very expensive Belmont for music business, so i feel it might be a waste with my music business degree (hopefully) and all my internships to try to jump into the tv or music scene. One more potential problem: location. For me to be in that biz I would have to relocate to California probably, I don't know if I would want to do that. Another thing I have been thinking about is the singer/songwriter scene. When I decided I wanted to get in the music business I was obsessed with country and wanted to be in the whole country side of things, but now I don't really listen to country all that much and kinda want to get plugged in with the singer/songwritters...that again having a huge hub in LA I think. Oh quandry's, haha.

So anyway, I will stop there because I don't want to make this too long, but those are my thoughts as of late. ...oh gosh, but I didn't even go into my quandry's about summer...which i have no idea what I should do there as well. I kinda want to get a job with CoolWorks at some national park maybe in Minnesota or Washington or somewhere but, who knows. Hopefully I will figure it all out relatively soon. (if not only my summer plans, haha)

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...