Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blogspot/Google is reeeally gettin' on my nerves -__-

After about 30 minutes of trying to log into this dang site, I have finally made it! When I came to do my first update since being back last week, it also took me a while to log on. For some reason, google wouldn't load this page and then it kept taking me to the my.belmont page to log in then it wouldn't let me log out of my belmont account that showed up when I was in google...it is just a mess. So i'm guessing this all might have to do with the fact that I have 2 google accounts. One that is with school that is connected to a pop account and then one that I have on my own...and also the fact that I don't even use my google account to log onto blogspot, I signed up with my yahoo e-mail address! haha. But, I digress. I just had to get that out because it has been reeeally frustratin' me and who am I kiddin' it isn't like anyone reads this thing anyway, haha. In spite of that last comment, I will still spare anyone the boredom of my update about Monday night (when I went to an amaaaazing show by Butterfly Boucher and Katie Herzig (two of my new favorite artists) and saw Missy Higgins there. ...cause anyone who reads this must be aware with my obsession appreciation of Missy.) (which, by the way, she left Nashville today...thought I should add)

Ok, so, I have a couple of topics I feel I could write about, but I feel like I have already written enough about these subjects (the future, school, a career) the past few months and wouldn't want to bore you even more. However, I am interning right now and literally have nothing else to do (other than input cd's, but how easy and un-time consuming is that? exactly.) So I feel the only way to consume my time at the moment is type. (although I guess I could try to look over some of my finance homework but, that isn't due for another 5 days so, who am I kidding? ...also, wrote an ethics paper earlier today that is due tomorrow so, got that out of the way...now what?) OH, OK, I thought of a topic.

I'm so excited about so much new music coming out soon! (three of which I have already mentioned just two paragraphs up, it shouldn't be too hard of a guess) But there was a cd that came out yesterday that is great and I would really recommend! Also, seeing as so many people are dumbfounded by the fact I don't listen to country to much anymore, I believe this is a good socially acceptable cd that would be a good example of the music I am in to (since everyone/anyone i've ever shown Missy Higgins to hates her -___-) SO ANYWAY, here it is, you ready? The cd that I bought today iiiis: Ben Rector. I listened to it on the way to, from, and once I got back from class. It really is a great cd. Actually, I need to correct myself, the cd is actually entitled Something Like This, byyy Ben Rector. But anyway, if anyone has an extra minute, they should go find it on iTunes and listen to the little snippets of the songs. Or, I will include a little youtube video on here of a preview of the cd...although it isn't that long or a preview of much of the songs so, I still recommend checking out iTunes. ;)

Alright well, THAT'S ALL FOLKS. I won't bore you any longer. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are blogging again. The new music is great. Hope the 10 out of Tenn.is going well also. Miss you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...