Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some clever title

Well I'm back. I don't really have much to blog about but, I have nothing else to do so, i figured why not. Tomorrow at this time I will be on my way to North Carolina to hang out with Annie for a little bit and then it's off Saturday for Florida! I guess i'm looking forward to this spring break. I'm more looking forward to my break from interning and working than anything else, haha. I actually really love all my teachers and my classes aren't too bad this semester. Guess ratemyprofesser did really well for me, haha.

Anyway, back to spring break. Here's the plan: i'm interning right now (go figure, haha...but I just went around and asked everyone if they had anything for me and they don't so...yea), leave at 4:30, head back to the apartment to do laundry, maybe watch that movie that came in from Netflix a couple days ago, i'm sure see Sam at some point since i leave in the morning, piddle around on the computer, pack, bed. Tomorrow! Class from 9-9:50, then at approximately 10:12 pull out to head to North Carolina! I'm actually really really excited and looking forward to this drive, haha. It has been a while since I took a nice long (however many hours) drive by myself. Just me and my music. Those are my favorite. Just something about the open road, pretty scenery, and music that relaxes me and puts me in a good mood. So yay!


Anyway, so that is what I will be up to from now until tomorrow evening. Oh, but in other news, Charly finally helped me realize why I have always had back problems when i stand for a prolonged amount of time! hahah. ...although i will not disclose that information here. Anyway, in my boredom I might come back on and write something else just for the fun of it, but for now, this is all I can think of. Why the heck am I even writing this? haha.

Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...