Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friday August 5, 2011

And so another day has come and gone. I can't believe there are only 2 days left; where in the world has the summer gone? I guess thinking back I have been out here for a while, but then again at the same time, I can't believe there are only 2 more days. As much fun as I had out here and i'm sure will miss it, I am actually looking forward to heading home too, to have a couple weeks to hang out with the family before having to head back to nashville for the semester. So what about today? much like yesterday, not to much to update about…other than my interview I had (which seems like so long ago now, haha) It actually went really well and I know I would enjoy interning there, so i guess I just have to wait and see now. They have a few more interviews over the next few days/week so, i'm not going to get my hopes up, but it would a good experience none the less going through the application process.

Watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy today and I almost forgot how much I love that show. If you don't know already, I am kinda obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. Thursday's are my Grey's night and everyone knows better than to try to pry me away from the tv. Every May I get thrown into a tizzy wondering what in the world I am going to do all summer without my favorite tv show, but luckily this year some other shows have fallen into its place and being here in Canada has made me not even think about it. Tonight I watched an episode from season 6, while i must say is probably my favorite season (season 8 will start up in September) and this episode is now probably my favorite. Called "Invest In Love" it was a pretty heavy Arizona storyline, which is why I probably love it so much. There is just something about that character and the way Jessica Capshaw plays it that just makes me smile…although I must say the writers completely ruined Arizona for me a little there in season 7 so, here's to hoping they can regain my appreciation for these characters next season. Anyway, enough with the Grey's Anatomy rant, I have no idea where that came from. My deepest apologies. haha.

Alright well, I guess I will stop now as to not let anymore of my geekyness/nerd side show through (although i'm sure all of you know better.) But one more thing before I go. I have become addicted to Timbits from Tim Horton's…the chocolate glazed donut holes. um, yum. I just got a box of 10 today and had those for dinner…well, 6, and just polished off the other 4. [yea, i'm not fat or anything, haha] I'm thinkin tomorrow's food will be taco in a bag (delish!) But I shall keep you posted…i know you will be waiting on pins and needles ;) Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...