Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tuesday August 2, 2011

Well shoot, I hate it when I get distracted on my computer and forget about updating this thing until I am tired and right before I go to bed? haha. oh well. Anyway, We are now officially in Regina and opening day is tomorrow. Today we ran errands- did laundry, looked for parts to a water filter, food shopping, got my space bags (yay!) and set up the office. It shouldn't be a hard fair seeing as it is only 5 days and we are putting up 5 games instead of the normal 8 we have. …I have a feeling I will be having more down time that usual…which may or may not be a good thing! haha. So anyway, that's basically what went down today. And I was actually able to see one of the tv shows I follow new episode on tv! Pretty Little liars season premiere was the day after I left so I have been keeping up with the show online doing google searches to find it on (what i'm sure is an illegal) website. (since I can't watch any of these shows on the shows website in Canada) But tonight was a new episode and I was able to catch it on Bea's tv! So I did that tonight then found online the new episode of Rizzoli and Isles that I had missed from last night (monday.) So anyway, a nice rather chill night. Which, I guess I should mention, it is/was my moms birthday!! It sounded like they had some fun plans being in St. Augustin and all. I wish I could've been there to celebrate and join in on the fun but, what can ya do. At least i'll be home to have some fun and hang out for the lake house! Which, have I mentioned, I am very excited about. But anyway, happy birthday mom, I love you! So I guess I should call it quits now. Maybe try to get some sleep. (although I just almost accidentally discovered about 2 hours ago that Buni's wifi can be reached from my bed sooo…that doesn't help with my ADD and sometimes mild form of insomnia. (I may or may not have already watched 6 videos on youtube from interviews on Jimmy Kimmel, haha!…which, by the way again, took like…the whole 2 hours to load…I guess individually, so it wasn't that bad) But anywho, I digress. Here's to hoping I will close my computer at least within the hour…although I am not making any promises. ;) Until tomorrow night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...