Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wednesday August 3, 2011

Oh Regina. Now I understand when people said this wasn't a very good or big one. Well, my first pick-up today was at 4…and collecting the aprons and counting them took just a little over 30 minutes. Then another at 7 and so on for the evening. Basically, it wasn't a busy day, haha. I did go and walk around for a bit and on my way to the exhibit building there was a hypnotist show going on that was just starting so i stopped to watch. When I saw the end of the other one in Calgary it made me want to see one from the beginning and let me just say, I still find all of that stuff so crazy! I kinda want to try to get hypnotized cause I don't really think that it could work for me. It is just crazy how quickly these people fall into…well…whatever happens to them when they are hypnotized. So anyway, that was pretty funny. But on a more serious note, right after we opened Buni was coming back from the pool tables and fell and hurt her elbow. Turns out it looked pretty bad and she ended up going to the hospital because she thought it was broken. I think the doctors said it was a strain or a fracture or something but, i'm sure she is in some pain. So I took over any office duties today and closed and whatnot and hopefully she can just rest for these next few days and I can do basically aaalmost anything that needs to be done in the office. I mean, I wouldn't be able to get the rent money together and do al that stuff but, other than that I could work on anything else and let her chill. …so I guess at least maybe i'll stay a little more busy than I would otherwise? haha. So anyway, I guess that is that. Sister Act 2 was on tonight and I was able to catch that; such a great movie. But hmm, I guess there really isn't much more to say about today. Still excited about seeing and hanging out with the fam at the lake…it is coming up so quickly I can't believe it! Only 4 more days. Well, alright, that's all by me. Hope you are doing well. Until tomorrow night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...