Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sunday July 31, 2011

Well, tonight ended up to be not as late as I thought, I actually ended up leaving the office a little before 3 so, not bad at all! Today was a pretty good day, not too packed actually which kinda makes my job a little easier, haha. But my cold I think got a little better so, that's nice. I mean, it's not gone but, better nonetheless. Well, I guess since it is monday I can officially say that I head home in a week! I'm really looking forward to the lake as soon as I get home and hanging out with the family! Well, tomorrow will be an earlier departure time than usual i believe since we open in Regina on Wednesday so, busy next couple days…if not for me, for everyone else on the crew at least, haha. But on Wednesday or Thursday I am supposed to have an interview with a company that produces music videos via Skype so, that should be interesting. Well, now i'm just chillin watching criminal minds or some show like that and i think i'll probably get some sleep soon. Here's to one last good week! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...