Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday July 30, 2011

Well, I officially have a cold. I went to bed last night with a little bit of a soar throat and my nose was a little runny but today it got worse. Headaches, runny nose, sinus pressure, swollen lymph nodes; check, check, check. Other than that it was a good day. The weather got hot (imagine that, Canada with its crazy moody weather) and the crowd was big. I've enjoyed Edmonton but I gotta say, i'm glad that tomorrow is the last day. I don't know what Regina will be like, but these games are just too far away from the office here, haha! ;) So, we had finally closed at around 12:30 and we were in the office counting the aprons when I got a text around 1. I was just like well, who updated their twitter? (because the only text messages I get are from the 2 people that I have their twitter updates sent to my phone) but low and behold it was an actual phone number…from the 352 area. So I opened it up and it read: "Listening to missy higgins angela on pandora!:)" so I started cracking up laughing and figured it had to have been lindsey, sure enough, it was. Oh Lindsey…that text kinda made my night. She was appalled when I told her no one in my family likes missy higgins…and that even my bff Hannah disliked her! So, we decided that my family was just crazy…and something else that I was going to do but I can't remember at the moment, haha, but anyway hence marked the title of bff for Lindsey. So ANYWAY, finally get back to the trailer and it was flooded. I mean, step on the carpet see the ring of water, flooded. Buni had told me her mom called and they knew something was wrong with the water but, I don't believe to this extent. So I went to Buni's to shower and she came over to survey the damage and try to dry the place up a bit. Anyway, finally all dry but still no water so I think some of the guys are gonna come over tomorrow to see where the leak was coming from. Anyway, that's about all i've got for you tonight. I'm actually kinda tired…which I guess makes sense since it is 2:51 in the morning, so I shall bid you adu (I have absolutely the faintest idea as to how you actually spell that.) Although I do want to mention one thing before I fall into my slumber…I have added an item(s) to my wish-list. (…now what this wish list is for i'm not exactly sure but, I just made one so, there ya go) It would be an herbal pack. Be a just heated mine up for me and I have 2 layin at the feet of my bed (slash threw) on my feet and it is the best thing ever. So, that is a must have. …oh, especially for those cold nights. mmMM that would be good. Ok, alright. I have a headache. One more day. Until…well…probably Monday morning since tomorrow is teardown and we don't leave the office till like…oh, the wee hours of the morning when the sun has already risen and all of you lovely people in Florida are already getting ready for work on Monday. So, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...