Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saturday July 23, 2011

I am in love…with a little thing called food. If you couldn't tell, I just got done watching the Food Network (Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives.) I swear it is a curse wanting to devour every food I see, haha! (Especially when i'm not even hungry!) I am really quite enjoying staying here in the trailer with Bea. Late night snacks, tv before bed, room to myself with a very comfy bed, seems like i've gotten lucky! haha.

Ok sorry, just had to get that out of the way, haha. But today was finally a good day for the carnival! It was pretty crowded and we were doing pick-ups every hour and a half. Although, it seemed like a lot less work since we didn't have to count all those dang tickets like we did in Calgary! But, I have to say the games are definitely a lot more spread out and further from the office than any of the other spots so far so, that is a little annoying (especially seeing as some people walk so slow if they were going any slower they would be walking backwards) but, at least I am keeping moving and hopefully burning a couple more calories! haha. Weeell, hmm, what else is there to say about today? Not to much actually, other than I am still really enjoying it out here! I was just made to live in a trailer that travels from city to city I believe. Well, I wish I had more but, luckily for you, that's it, haha. Tomorrow should be another good day. It is actually going to be sunny and in the 70s so, that is very exciting! You see, it was overcast pretty much all day today with just a couple small sprinkles here and there and got kinda cold at times, and there was a big crowd in spite of the not so friendly weather so, tomorrow is looking hopeful.

I guess that is all. Probably going to listen to a little bit of music before falling asleep. …like I said, my sleep schedule now is unfortunately not the greatest with it being 2:15 right now and i'm not really that tired. But I have found if I just leave my iTunes playing and set laptop up at the foot of my bed, it won't take me too long to fall asleep, haha. (ok, so maybe I do have a lot of mellow music on my iTunes but, I don't find that a bad thing.) I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday! Make sure to keep Norway and people suffering with addictions in your prayers :) Until tomorrow night…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...