Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Monday July 18, 2011

woah buddy, it is 2:35 now and I almost forgot to write. We finally made it to Edmonton and because we don't have power yet at the bunks I am staying at Buni and Pauls in the girls room since they are off at camp with their school for the next few days. I gotta make this quick since I only have 2 minutes left of battery on my laptop, haha. But I just felt the need I needed to write or update sooomething or it just wouldn't seem right! Finally got to sleep after writing yesterdays post and left Calgary around 3. Drove until around maybe 9 or so when we got in here. Went out to Boston Pizza for dinner and came back here to chill for a minute and now we are all caught up!! Not tooo sure much is going on tomorrow since call time for everyone else is Wednesday but, I am sure…ok, just now getting back on my laptop because the battery officially died in the middle of that sentence, haha. …and it is now Tuesday at 10:40 at night. So anyway, that was all for that update, but I shall soon move on to the one from today…see ya in a couple hours ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...