Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday July 25, 2011

Oh my warm feet. So I just got into bed and a few minutes before, Bea walked by and said she was going to put this warm heated up thing at the foot of my bed…I of course said alright so I crawled in here and didn't see it, but then noticed it was under my covers and let me just tell you, my feet are nice and toasty and I need to get whatever this is!! haha. Alrighty, sorry, kinda got side tracked but I just had to mention that because it was a very pleasant surprise just now. :) So today, it was a really fun day! Got up and went to the office, started rolling some coins when I remembered that I was going to go to the mall with Emily, Lindsey, and now apparently Angela. So after getting everything in order, finding the trucks and getting my bathing suite we all headed out to one of the biggest shopping malls in north america. Our mission today was the water park inside. (oh, and I need to mention, yes I did drive…yes it was an F550 :) and, I was very impressed with myself that I got that darn thing as well in between the lines as it could be the first time both times I parked it!) So anyway, we got there, Angela had to find a bathing suit, that had to take a minute, got some lunch and it was time in the park the rest of the day. We went in the wave pool and just about every waterside they had there. One thing that they did have that I kinda really wanted to do was a bungie jump. They had a bungie jump there that was like, 106 feet I believe that went right over the water and it looked awesome. I was thinking about doing it until one of the workers I asked said he thought it was 75 dollars to do it, haha. …and this was at the end of the day and I had grown tired so I didn't really have the energy to do it anyway. So the water park was a success! Kinda, minus the fact that Lindsey hurt her foot when some guy spun her tube into a wall. Which, brings me to our next adventure of the night. So, Lindsey could barely walk tonight hobbling through the mall so I told her I could give her a piggy back ride. I start to carry her, peace of cake, she isn't even 100 pounds! I soon realize I am out of shape and we are parked on the opposite side of the mall. (reminder- biggest mall in north america) So after a couple breaks we finally make it to the truck, I can barely feel my arm, haha. So I drive back to the fair, park and Lindsey can't even walk. I told her I would give her a lift this one time ;) but of course her foot hurts even when I am carrying her. So it is piggy pack, then hopping, limping, back to piggy back, and we finally make it to the office! Oh, I forgot to mention that Emily and Angela have stopped to ride the sky scrapper and I was fortunate enough to carry Emily's 5 pounds of books she bought at Chapters, so I have that in my hands while Lindsey is holding my backpack (which, is too heavy for her, haha!) Anyway, it was a memorable day/night definitely…and that isn't even including the story of Lindsey leaving her Miss Mi jeans on her chair at McDonald's. Anywho, I'm sure you will be glad to hear that we will be back tomorrow to shop this time and look around. It is actually a really cool mall from what I was able to see of it today. (After Buni takes Lindsey to the doctor I guess about her foot.) And, as we were leaving I got a call from my dad…I apparently forgot to fill out my FAFSA! I knew I had forgotten to do that. I felt bad that my dad had to end up doing it but, what can you do now. [sorry dad!…and thanks!] So hopefully now I will be able to get a loan. Anyway, I don't even know why i'm saying any of this stuff anymore. As anyone that has read this has already noticed i'm sure, so my apologies…because that is basically what the whole post has been so far. OH, new Rizzoli and Isles was on tonight! I'm gonna have to google that sometime this week! (again, sorry, I might have ADD) OK, i'm done now. I'm sure there will be more stories for tomorrow night (Oh I can tell you are already excited, haha ;) Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...