Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sunday July 24, 2011

Today I would like to dedicate the song Hot N' Cold by Katy Perry to the city of Edmonton, Alberta. Crazy this weather is. Yesterday I was freezing with 2 jackets on and today I was sweating walking around in my shorts and shirt! Oh Canada. Anyway, today was another crazy busy day. I must say, these Canadians love their fairs. The lines to the rides were so big they crossed the midway so no one could get threw! (of course until someone from the opposite direction breaks threw and then you try to cross over there too but people from the other side just keep coming like the unloading of a clown car.) Ok sorry, had to get that out. ;) So yea, a lot of people at the fairgrounds and pick-ups every hour and a half but, still not nearly as tiring as Calgary with all those dang tickets. It it crazy how much quicker counting goes when you aren't separating 3 different kinds of tickets mangled in with change and money to count. One downfall though about not being in Calgary is not having some of the people from the food to come get our loonies and toonies! In Calgary, we had a woman named Susan (from Butcher Boys (that made the really good steak and cheese sandwich)) and Nicole (who ran a pizza place) that would always come and get our coins. One might be thinking, ok amy, get to the point. Well, we would bag those bad boys up and be on our mary way. But now, they didn't make the jump to Edmonton so tomorrow is when i will have to roll our bags full of coins…it should be a great time. ;) Lets see, I got a text today from grandma and a call from papa…must've been grandparents day! haha. Grandma had mentioned the lake house and I am excited that has returned this summer!! And even more so that I get to be there for almost most of it! I guess we have it from the 6th or something till the 14h and I will be leaving Canada on the 8th so, that's a good 6 days i'll be able to be there! I've been feeling bad about the family gatherings that I have been missing this summer. Which, one being half the family going to South Carolina…which I heard a little about from papa when he called. Apparently it is hotter there than in Ocala, haha. Also, he mentioned the glowing river thing which I am very excited about!! It sounds totally awesome…and I am really into that kind of stuff so, it should be cool. Anyway, I guess that is enough ramblings for tonight. Thanks for reading; still not sure if anyone reads this or why anyone even would, haha! Here's to a good week. Until tomorrow night…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...