Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday July 29, 2011

Well, closing tonight just snuck up on me. I didn't think today went by too entirely quickly till I looked at the clock at 11:10 and wondered how in the world it got so late! haha. Well, it was another wonderful day here in Edmonton. We had a nice little hour long severe weather alert, but other than that, good day. Today was Emily and Lindsey's last day (as mentioned before) and they are leaving in the morning so, that's a a little sad. I walked back to the office tonight after a pick-up and I noticed the lights were off, which was weird because they lights are never off, especially for that time of day. Anyway, I turned the corner and of course it was Emily and Lindsey, haha, but earlier in the day we went to the exhibition hall because Lindsey wanted this iPig…a speaker that is shaped like a pig. Well, when I got back from that pick-up they had another one of those pigs and said it was for me. So they set it up while I started my counting and that thing is pretty darn cool! And what I like about it, I can plug it into my laptop so I can have some external speakers for this thing! (Which, by the way, that pig can get loooud.) So Lindsey helped me finish up the counting and turns out we were 330 over…after I was already 100 under from another pick-up when Claude came in and brought me a funnel cake. Moral of the story? Don't distract Amy because she has ADD and is an idiot, haha. Which, by the way, that funnel cake was amazing. Hmm, so what else happened today? OH, and another reason why Lindsey is my new BFF for the summer: she likes Missy Higgins (or at least a few songs I have played for her…I have a convert!) She said she is going to memorize a couple of her songs, record herself singing them and send them to my phone, haha! So, that is something to anxiously await. Ok, well, that was a bit of a side story, haha! Anyway, I can't believe tomorrow is Saturday then we have Sunday and we're out…then only 5 days of Regina before I head home! This summer has flown by and I must say, it has been one of the best summers yet. I am however, really looking forward to the lake though that will be awaiting me upon my return to Florida!! We didn't do the lakehouse last year which bummed me and other family members out, so i'm glad i'll be able to be there for most of it this year.

Alright, alright, I already stopped myself a couple times from writing what I know would have been pointless stories/facts, so to keep me from rambling I shall end this here. Thanks again for reading, I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...