Monday, July 4, 2011

Saturday July 2, 2011

Ok, just got done putting some pictures and video from the trip into the imovie thing here on my mac…i gotta say, I at first hated it and was missing my windows movie maker…well, after almost making a video i must say i still miss the windows movie maker but, i have finally almost got the hang of this and it isn't as bad as i originally thought it to be. this is going to be short because I am tired but i know i won't have time to write in the morning. So we got up and went horseback rising. It was a lot of fun…although i can still feel it overtime i go to sit down, haha. ouch. anyway, so then it was back to the room to pack up/clean and we made a few more stops on the way back (like a river/waterfall and a little walking trail) But we made it back, I unpacked, and chilled basically the rest of the night. I had been outside talking with the gang, got my shower and have been working on this video. All I have left, basically, is to add audio to it…and I think I have at least one song in mind. Anywho, I guess tomorrow Calgary gets into full swing so, here's to a good nights rest before the carnival actually starts up and I am dead. (Starts Thursday evening by the way.) Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...