Friday, July 29, 2011

Thursday July 28, 2011

Ello. Well, I don't really have much to say about today. ..well, nothing interesting at least. I did go to the building one more time today cause I was going to see if I could find some stuff I could bring home for the siblings and mom for her birthday. I didn't really see anything that thomas or michael would like but there were a couple of african booths that sold african instruments and bags and jewelry and wallets and whatnot which i thought kelly ann might enjoy so, I think I might pick her something up tomorrow. …although, i'm not sure if the little wooden xylophone thing i was going to get would be able to fit into the luggage i have to fly home…well, fit in there without breaking. But, I think i'll get it anyways and see if i can't make it work.

Um, yea. I've really got nothin. Other than the fact that Emily and Lindsey leave Saturday and i'm gonna miss them being around. I've really enjoyed coming to know them a lot better this summer. They are fun, funny, and pretty cool 14 year olds. I had already known Lindsey somewhat cause I was her coach for basketball camp (but that was a couple summers ago now) but I never really spent much time around Emily. Hanging out with/around them is always a good time…although I must say Lindsey hangs around more than Emily does (i'm not cool enough for Emily I guess, haha ;) ) But today Lindsey hung out in the office with me for a while and helped count the aprons again so, I guess you could say that was the fun part of my day…my photoshoot with Lindsey, haha! (although that is not to say that any other part of my day isn't fun, cause i quite enjoy my days) Anyway, so there you have it. I think I am going to go threw my iTunes now (or sometime very soon) and delete some music I don't listen to or like. I have this problem of downloading a lot of music from noisetrade because it is free (legally!) but I don't tend to listen to everything before i download it and i don't like it as much as I thought so, i think it is about time to start cleaning house with all this music i have now. But as a side note, if you like music and finding new artists, go to noisetrade.com. it is just a bunch of independent artists you can listen to and download their stuff for free. Sometimes it is a song, sometimes a couple and sometimes a whole album. But I have discovered a lot of great artists through that website.

OKAY. That's all folks. I think I have already bored enough people with this post so, I shall be done. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...