Sunday, July 17, 2011

Saturday Jul 16, 2011

Oh boy what a day! It couldn't have started off any better. Well, I first went to the office just to see how things were looking then went over to Buni's where I made chocolate chip pancakes!! They. Were. Delicious. Went back to the office to start rolling quarters when Emily, Lindsey, and Angela came to steal me away for a few minutes to go ride the skyscraper! It is one of the big rides you normally have to pay $40 a person for but, they (and I) ride it for free after befriending the people that run it, haha. So anyway, that was really fun! And, we also go the video of Lindsey and I on it for giving the guy a stuffed minion, haha! So after eating a delicious breakfast and having a little fun on a ride, it was back to rolling quarters until it was time to start my pick-ups at 1:30. …continuing every 2 hours and counting in between. Being as it was the last Saturday of Calgary, it was pretty busy. And if you might be wondering about the concert that was tonight that I mentioned earlier…well, the woman that got the tickets had another person I guess at the last minute that wanted one so, mine was the ticket that was used, haha. Although I'm sure it would have been an exciting show, i'm not heart broken over the fact I didn't go, it was a good thing since it did get busy tonight! Wouldn't want to just leave Buni high and dry (although it did start to hail tonight for a little bit! which was exciting) Hmm, what else was I going to mention? There was something but, probably not important…it is after all already 3:30 so, I should probably hit the hay so I am all rested and ready for the big last day tomorrow! (I'm sure i'm/we're in for a long night!) Well, I guess I can add one more thing before signing out…I just have to say that I pretty much love some people here. For example, a group of us rode back on the golf cart (I was up front talking with Lynn (who works the baskets) and he got probably his highest numbers ever today! but anyway, that is besides the point) So we get back and where everyone normally is sitting with the lawn chairs is Steve singing "All by myself" hahaha. He cracks me up. Anyway, point being, I enjoy my company out here. Everyone is really nice and really funny. It makes for long hours/nights more enjoyable. Like the other night in the office Buni and I were listening to music while counting the money…it was billy currington: "I wasn't born for diggin big holes, I wasn't built for paving long roads, I ain't cut out to clime high line poles but, i'm pretty good at drunken beer." And then here comes Buni: "heeey, me too!" hahaha. I just started cracking up. Anyway, it's always a good time in spit of the tiredness one might feel. So with that, I bid you a-due. Until tomorrow night (…or technically morning, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...