Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monday July 4, 2011

Well, there really is no update today so I will keep this short. Uh, the jury for the Casey Anthony case was deliberating today from 12:10-5:45 or so…haha. Yea, I got nothin. Still no room mate but I hear she is coming tomorrow? Although I must say I have been enjoying having this place to myself. My days are pretty chill until the fair actually starts (Thursday evening). I watched tv today and caught up on everything on the internet…even e-mailed 2 film production companies in nashville about an internship in the fall…although being out on the road with the carnival has really made me realize that there is where I want to be…on the road, traveling, so we'll see. On a completely different subject, although I am about 15 minutes from the office and can't even see the fairgrounds from our bunkhouse, I do like the setting here maybe a little better than Winnipeg. We are actually on pavement so my shoes aren't terribly dirty walking around, and they have really nice bathrooms and showers and even a washer and drier right here with all the bunkhouses, so i've been enjoying that. Anyway, thats about all i've got. I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th…I didn't celebrate, and neither did anyone around me…seeing as i'm in canada, haha! Okie doke, i'm sure tomorrow will be more of the same so, there you have it. I might try to upload the video i made of Banff to youtube so, keep your eyes peeled. Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...