Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wednesday July 14, 2011

Wednesday July 13, 2011…today was kids day so we opened about 2 hours early (although I arrived at the same time, haha) But it was pouring when I was walking to the office so, we started out well day well. Let me just tell you, I am not a happy camper with wet socks and shoes, and also having to count an extra color of tickets (we got another ticket added into the mix today (along with our 2 already) but a little way into counting those we decided we weren't going to count them and just divide them up equally or something. So anyway, luckily the sun came out and made for a pretty nice day. Nothing else too exciting. I was able to watch the new Pretty Little Liars I had missed on Tuesday night, haha! …it was a purty good one. Oh, but i haven't updated since watching the rest of Rizzoli. The episode was good (as to be excepted) and i'm ever so happy the show is back, it just cracks me up. Anywho, I guess not much more to say…I did get some ice cream tonight and that was good (you know how i love my junk food! haha) …oh, and I also got asked by one of the workers if i would consider going out for coffee with him, haha! Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary…whatever ordinary even is. Well, Piper is trying to sleep so I should probably stop typing. Here's to hoping I have something good to tell you tomorrow night. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...