Monday, July 4, 2011

Thursday June 30, 2011

So, I forgot to write last night…oops, so here I am making up for it. Yesterday was wonderful. We took a gondola up to the top of the mountain and walked from there to another peak close by that was a little higher and the view was just amazing!! I wish everyone could see the view. These mountains are just so pretty!! So then we came back down and walked around all the shops that are in downtown Banff, and that was fun too…they had 3 different candy/chocolate shops so, yea, enough said, haha. But I was able to get a nice little Banff shirt to remember this lovely place and a Christmas ornament for my mom…as well as a patch to add to my very little but just starting collection! haha. So we then made the walk from downtown to our hotel and just chilled here for a minute and had dinner at some such place…which I got misu soup and the california roll and I enjoyed it. So from then till now i've basically just been catching up on my Casey Anthony news…this HLN network has really been on top of things with this, haha. But, i'm glad cause i've been out of the loop for a while and I had kinda gotten really interested in it. So aaanway, on the agenda for today is go to Lake Louis (yay!) and maybe do a trail ride there. Then come back here cause apparently they are going to have fireworks for Canada Day! Eh. Which, I always love fireworks so, good day! haha. Oh, but I also want to mention that right before I left I was on yahoo and it was a list of the worlds most beautiful lakes and lake louis was one of them! Go figure. Anyway, that's all from me. I'll let you know how beautiful today is! Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...