Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday July 8, 2011

Oh my sore feet. Well, just another day here at the carnival. I must say, when Buni and I count the aprons together, we can get those things done fairly quickly! Today I did 2 pick-ups and counting by myself and each took about 2 hours…keep in mind we go to do pick-ups every 2 hours which meant I did a pick-up, counted the money, went out and did the next pick-up a little after I was done, then it took another 2 hours to count that. 4 hours of fun! haha. Just kidding, it isn't that bad. But I think for our last pick-up Buni and I had it done in 45 minutes or so! take that. haha. Lets see, on the menu for dinner tonight was some chinese place in one of the buildings. I had me some sweet and sour pork and it was delicious…although very expensive this carnival food is. (and lucky for me buni and paul have been nice enough to pick up the bills, haha) Anywho, tonight got a…freezing. It wouldn't have been as bad if that dang wind wouldn't be blowin around so hard! And I almost, JUST ABOUT came on here to complain about me not being able to find my chapstick because I don't think my lips ever fully recovered from Banff, but tonight, phew, I needed it…anyway, right as I was moving my backpack to pick up my laptop it rolled on the floor…a bunkhouse miracle! haha ;) Ok um, well, I believe that is going to be all from me tonight…well, this morning. It is now 2:17, call time is 10. Did I mention it takes like, 20 minutes to walk to the office from the bunks -___- which, Claude and I were going to ride the golf cart back tonight but when we didn't see it by buni and pails we thought it was by one of the exits so we walked to the back and turns out, it wasn't there. So onto the long trek back to the bunks…which apparently claude was in a hurry to get to! haha. (and i'm pretty sure this way back was the long way (and that my way in the morning is shorter ;))) all of that to say my body is just a bit tired/sore at the moment. Gotta rest up for a big Saturday tomorrow. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...