Friday, July 15, 2011

Thursday July 14, 2011

Day 8 of the Calgary Stampede has officially come to a close. Not to much exciting news to share. Collected aprons, counted money, counted tickets, repeat, give out draws. You get the picture. Anyway, I did however, get the chance to see Kevin Cosner (however you spell his last name). His band (yes, he sings now, haha) were performing at the Coca-Cola Stage. And no offense to Kevin, but he should stick to acting, haha. But speaking of concerts, I am pretty sure Sugarland is going to be here tomorrow. I am going to have to try to explore around the Saddledome to find the tour buses and stalk them! haha. juuust kidding. (or am I ;). just kidding) I normally would be going crazy to know that Sugarland would be performing just a few minutes away from me and me not being there but, I have already seen their 'Incredible Machine' tour…and them in concert like, 4 times so, I don't really care. But, since we are speaking about concerts still, Katy Perry will be here on Saturday night and if I heard correctly I think I might be being a chaperone for the girls and their friends for that one, haha. I'm sure that would be an exciting concert…I don't even know if i've even ever been to a pop concert…but I do now how Katy Perry likes to be theatrical, haha. Well, I will keep you posted on if this is true that I am going. …but to be honest, I hope I do go because it sounds like it would be fun! I like myself a Katy Perry tune or two. (and yes I know this would be a very unpopular opinion for almost everyone else I know other than like, teenage girls but, oh well, I don't care! haha) And since we are speaking of singers…oh shoot, while I was typing that, my next artist of subject just came up on iTunes! Got any guesses?! You are correct, Missy Higgins! ;) Anyway, onto the point, she tweeted me again today!! well…of course her being my bff and all ;) But I had asked her about doing a commentary like she did for her last album and if she would be doing that for her next album and she gave her reply. Anyway, I always love it when I get a reply from my good pal Missy. Soooo, now that I have bored just about everyone, haha. I don't really know what else to add! Hmm, what is on the agenda for tomorrow? Well, tomorrow would be Friday which means it is a weekend (kinda) so we will probably be more busy than usual for the last couple days of the fair…I mean, we are only down to 3 days left!! Then it is off to Edmonton (which, by the way, they have one of the biggest malls in the world with a theme park and a water park, haha…which, I will be visiting. But more on that at a later point in time.) Again, inflicting my readers with boredom. …hahaha, readers, I crack myself up sometimes. Anyway, I still have pictures on my camera that I haven't uploaded since before ice cream day so I will get on that tonight before hitting the hay so keep your eye out on Facebook for those to be uploaded soon! And with that, that's all from me (and I know what you are thinking: thank goodness, this entry was all over the place…much like every update actually, how did this girl get into Belmont?! I ask myself that a lot, haha.) I'm really done now. Until tomorrow night…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...