Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday July 15, 2011

Ok, first things first: I really like Randy. He is adorable. He is one of the guys in charge of the long and short range and is just so dang cute…his attitude and everything, haha. Ok, now that that is out of the way, today was a really good day! I got to have extra help for a couple of my pick-ups today! Emily and Lindsey came in the office after school for my third pick-up I believe and helped count. Emily was in a hurry to get out of there but Lindsey stayed and chilled and helped me with a couple more pick-ups, it was helpful. I've really enjoyed getting to know Emily and Lindsey so far this summer. It's funny because before we left I remember talked to hannah when I said I was flying up with them and she said it would be a quiet plain ride and everyone thinks they are so quiet but I just started cracking up in Banff while Emily and Lindsey were like, screaming walking around because they are totally not quiet, haha. …but just normal 14 year olds I guess. So anyway, after Emily bailed after the first pickup Lindsey and I worked a little more then went back to the trailer to get some of Buni's chili she made…award winning might I add! and it was delicious. We also established that we will need to see Harry Potter asap….and also that I am going to go on this one ride called the sky scrapper with them tomorrow as soon as the carnival opens (be sure to check out my picture on Facebook I will have to take tomorrow and upload, because it is a pretty cool ride apparently, going 70 mph! haha) Well, an update on the Sugarland, I actually never made my way to the Sadledome so I was not able to stalk them unfortunately. oh well, better luck next time I guess, haha. Another exciting thing about today was when I got back form somewhere Buni was Skyping with Elijah, Wyette, CJ, and Ashley which was cute. I enjoyed being able to say hi. Those two boys are just dang cute. Anyway, hmm, I had something else I was going to add but I think i've already forgotten. Well, another thing about Emily and Lindsey, I had them and Angela (their friend) watching video's of thomas and they think he is a good singer…their favorite is when he sings Washed By The Water and i thought I had it on my laptop but, I need to dig it up somewhere cause I can't seem to find it! Alrighty well, I can't seem to remember what I was going to add so, I guess I will just leave it at that…seeing as it is already 3:30. We didn't close till like, 1 today cause it got reeally busy later tonight! I can't believe we only have 2 more days!! I've really enjoyed Calgary amidst the craziness and sore feet! …although I must say I probably won't miss counting the tickets at our other spots! haha. Ok, ok, I know I said I was done. I'm sure there will be more stories for tomorrow night, it should be a busy day being the last Saturday and all. Until then...

UPDATE:
Just so there is no confusion or misunderstanding, Randy is a grandpa...just thought I should throw that out there upon second thought, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...