Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tuesday July 5, 2011

Well, I guess I kinda got a lot done today…most of it not carnival related, haha. I will say I was able to help out at the office making signs and laminating and whatnot, but then I got online, checked my mail and then had a list of things to do. I got an e-mail back from one…well, both of the companies about me interning. One said another guy would keep in touch and another said they wanted me to e-mail them back with my resume, cover letter and any demos I had. So I panicked a little because I don't have any videos that would be appropriate for professionals to watch, haha, but then I figured well, what do I care, I have nothing to lose. So I am sending them a link to my Grey's Anatomy fandom video I made, Hannah's school project and then the video I did of Michael jumping off the playground in Colorado. So I wrote a cover letter today for them and uploaded a few videos to youtube (one being the video I made of our trip to Banff!) OH, but, more school wise productive news, Buni had Microsoft Office 2004 so I installed that onto my mac, score! So I was able to type all that stuff up in Word. I also hadn't really wrote down my class schedule yet for the fall so I did that today…and boy am I realizing I really don't have a very good one! And I'm not so positive I will enjoy any of these classes : / oh well. I mean, it would be hard to try to beat last semesters classes! Although I could probably find a better suited internship for me (sorry Borman) so, at least I have that to look forward to, haha. Anyway, today was indeed NOT ice cream day, however it was celebrated back in Florida. I get why they celebrated it today, and I wasn't even there, but it was weird getting all the texts about ice cream day on the 5th! I didn't have any today…i mean, I wasn't supposed to, it is after all only the 5th, so I will be celebrating tomorrow. Anyway, I guess that's already more than anyone cares to read. It was a good day, got stuff done, went out to dinner at some chinese place and it was good…everyone in this family makes me laugh, i'm enjoying my time out here, I would say I am very pleased with my decision. Ok, ok, I said I was done. I guess i'll find some music or something to keep me occupied for the rest of the night. OH MY GOSH, mid sentence thought!! THE CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL. THAT is what happened today. um, I am just going to guess anyone that is reading this already knows my thoughts on the matter so, I will just leave it at that. Until tomorrow night…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...