Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wednesday July 27, 2011

New music in the hizouse!! If you are my friend on Facebook (which, i'm pretty sure if anyone is reading this is probably my friend because I'm not sure how else anyone would know about this here blog, but anyway) you might have come across an update mentioning new music. Well you heard me right folks, Missy Higgins played at a concert in California recently and played I believe 4 or so new songs! (Although I had already heard one of them from when she played Lilith last summer) So, I was able to hear 3 new songs today! …and let me tell you, there STILL isn't a missy higgins song I don't like! I have, however, decided I am going to try my best not to download those songs and turn them into mp3's for my ipod because I want there to be something to look forward to when her album comes out. Which, by the way, if you haven't been able to notice, I am very excited about!! (Although no one has mentioned a release date yet but, she just finished recording and everything a week ago or so, so, i'm guessing it will at least be a few months.) So ANYWAY, I will try to jump off my 'i love missy higgins' horse for a minute since I know no one shares my enthusiasm for her but, I don't care, I still carry on anyway and make everyone else deal with my obsession appreciation. ;)

Ok, we were back at it again today counting aprons every 2 hours. I made a pick-up then Emily and Lindsey came for the second one but, I soon realized that 3 people trying to count aprons can get a little crowded and confusing…which led to the wrong number count but, oh well. So anyway, luckily for us Emily doesn't like working so she sat out for the next round of pick-ups and Lindsey and I worked our nice team-work. …followed by snow cones which were wonderful. I've said it once and I will say it again, I need to get one of those ice shaver things for my apartment! haha. OH, but reminds me. One of the first days when Buni and I were walking around we saw this cup/ice combo called Aussie Ice that we had seen in Calgary, but it makes icee's when you shake it. It was buy one get one free so Buni was nice enough to give me one and I finally got around to making one tonight! My drink of choice to freeze up was chocolate milk, haha. It was wonderful and if you ever see me, I will make you a slushy. :) So today was another good day. Only one miss-hap of me accidentally losing the key bea gave me to her trailer : / oops. I really hope it turns up tomorrow somewhere! But tomorrow…it shall be day 7. I can't believe we are already on day 7 here in Edmonton. Crazy how fast the summer has gone! We're here till Sunday, then it's my last stop in Regina for a 5 day fair then it's back to Florida on the 8th for a couple weeks before classes start again. As much as I absolutely love Nashville and enjoy my time at Belmont, i'm not really looking forward to going back, per say. I'm sure I will jump right on back in my routine when I get there and be as happy as ever, and maybe I am just saying this because it is still summer and who looks forward to going back to classes and work, but, it is true. I wouldn't mind a little more than a couple more weeks left of summer…I gotta make the most of everyday seeing as this will be my last summer vacation! Woah, I just realized that. …well, maybe I will take one next summer if I can't find a job ;) haha. (which, if I can't I might just end up having the same summer!) Ok, ok, enough thinking out loud. …and when I say out loud I mean typing it to people who don't care at. all. I'll be done now. I think I might just enjoy some new music I downloaded today before hitting the hay. Thanks for reading. Until tomorrow night…

Update:
So, just going back and rereading this to see if i can catch any of my i'm sure 100 mistakes, and I wanted to say…if you aren't my friend on Facebook, thanks for finding my blog! I hope I haven't bored you to death and I welcome you to add me as a friend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...