Monday, July 4, 2011

Friday July 1, 2011

Well, I wrote my update this morning but after I wrote it my internet stopped working and I was never able to post it…which is why these are being posted at the same time (that is, given the fact that I will be able to post this tomorrow, the 2nd.) But aaanyway, just got done watching The Source Code with Emily…crazy movie, if i try to figure it out, i will hurt my brain i'm sure so, i'm not even going to try, haha. But today was another good day at the Banff National Park! We went to Lake Louis and it was gorgeous! then we went up the gondola near it and got the view of the surrounding mountains. Then headed back to banff and went to the natural hot pool, which was also cool. (not literally, figuratively, haha) But headed back to the hotel, got some dinner and finally picked a movie to watch, but Lindsey and Angela wanted to watch a different one so, it was just emily and I. Okaaay, well, that was a dry/boring rundown of my day, haha. But it was a great one and now i'm winding down with Casey Anthony trail coverage. Tomorrow is trail riding, which should be fun, and then back to Calgary to get ready for the big fair/stampede! Alrighty well, that's all for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...