Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tuesday July 27, 2011

Ok, finally got pictures downloaded from my camera to my laptop from the last day in Calgary and all my pics from here. Maybe tomorrow i'll upload them to Facebook or something. …because really, you need to see the beautiful cookie I bought today at the mall, haha ;) (it was called the monster cookie…yea) And speaking of today, it was another good one! (well, for me at least) Things were a little slow at the fairgrounds today because it was raining until like, 4 or so; so, it was a good day to go to the mall. Anyway, I took Emily, Lindsey, and Angela again and they went around and got all of their clothes from Hollister/Amercrombie & Fitch/American Eagle/any other store that is exactly the same. We finally got lunch and then split up for a little bit. Lindsey wanted to do put put golf and Emily wanted to go to chapters and look in a couple more stores so, Lindsey and I set out to play put put while Emily and Angela did there thing. We went to go to the place by the food court but found a glow in the dark put put place on the way! so we obviously stopped and went to that one, haha. Anyway, it was a fun time…I even got a hole in one! AND bonus, the group of people in front of us were from some other country and they had awesome accents! Boy do I love me an accent! I learned 2 things today; I am obsessed with plaid and with accents. After we had our game Lindsey wanted to get her hair trimmed so we went to Regis. I almost got my hair done too but, it didn't look like they had a lot of people working so I wasn't sure if i would be able to get it done at the same time and I was thinking about getting it styled but I wouldn't know how to get it done so, I figured I would be better off just holding off for now. But, Lindsey got hers trimmed and layered and it looked good. Turns out when we got done and called Emily her and Angela had the same idea and were getting their hair cut too, haha. So I went on to accomplish my mission of finding a purse which had started at the beginning of the summer…after looking in a few places I finally had to just picked one out at a place because the day was coming to a close and I just wanted to get one already. After I got my purse I felt much better about myself and even got a zip-up hood and button up shirt at the next place we went too! (plaid of course, haha) Well, it was one quick stop of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory for my monster cookie before grabbing dinner at the food court and making our way towards the exit. Which, of course, had a candy store luring us in, so it was one more pit stop before leaving, haha! Anywho, so that was the fun for the day….but gosh, I don't even want to start with the drive back. …lets just say soooome people in the back were trying to tell me where to turn and we ended up getting back more than 30 minutes later than we should have. …it is still a sore subject. So yea, back to it tomorrow. Goodness gracious I have just been gallivanting all across town the past 2 days, i'm sure I should probably be doing some sort of collecting and counting tomorrow! Well that's all from me folks. I think i'll just finish this Amos Lee that is playing in the background (song: Keep It Loose. Look it up ;) ) and call it a night (or, early morning…this sleeping pattern probably won't work well when school starts again, haha! oh well) Until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...