Sunday, July 10, 2011

Saturday July 9, 2011

Ah, finally resting my feet at 2:45. Today was a…busy day, haha. I believe there were a total of 8 rounds of counting the aprons. Starting at I believe the first pick up was at around 1:45 and then every hour and a half I would do another pick-up…with us counting the money between times (most of the time taking the almost all the time to count the previous aprons.) So anyway, needless to say I aaalmost just set up camp in a patch of grass I saw walking back to my bunk because my feet were a just killin' me. Well shoot, i'm just sittin here and they are still killin me! haha. But anyway, my food of the day!! My bff Claude was able to score me a colossal onion (bloomin onion) and it was delish. Apparently they will be arriving every day for the next 2 days, haha! So um, yea, I am 99.9% certain that I have gained weight…oh well, what can I say, I love food. Sooo, tomorrow is family day and we open at 8:30…luckily Buni is a very nice person and told me I don't even have to come until 10! (I guess I will give her a break when I finally arrive) but I expect tomorrow to be a busy day as well. And not only is tomorrow family/pancake day, but it is also my papa's birthday (as well as my middle school bff, Jennah)! So I will have to give him a call. Alright, that's enough from me. i'm beat. But you know I will be keeping you posted on everything food related ;) (although I think I got a little sick after eating half of a fried onion tonight, haha) Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...