Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tuesday July 12, 2011

Okie doke. um, what to say about today. Well, today was another good day! Did some pick-ups, counted some money. I'm sure there was something I wanted to put on here today but, as i sit here with music in the background my mind is completely blank, haha. It was, however, another colder and rainy evening…but it at least held off until around 10:45. I got to see the fireworks tonight and they were really good! Man I love fireworks, haha. Today before the counting began Buni and I went to go find lunch and on our way we went through this one part with different little shops kinda and there was this ice cream place that had some pretty crazy ice cream flavors…two that stuck out being mini donuts and beer, haha. Later on in the day we were going to go back…and did, but the line was out the door and down the lawn! haha. So Lindsey and I got snow cones instead (which, by the way, they had chocolate flavor, which I found very interesting, haha) Anyway, not to much more exciting going on…exept for Rizzoli and Icles coming back last night!! So I looked it up online and watched half of it…man I love that show!! Again, I think I mentioned this before but you need to watch it if you have never heard of it. Monday nights on TNT at 10/9C…and again, that is Rizzoli and Isles. Anyway, speaking of the show, I have another half to watch so, I best be going!!! haha. Will keep you posted on any more exciting happenings. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...