Friday, July 22, 2011

Thursday July 21, 2011

Ok, just got done watching The Queen with Bea and we are now left with many questions. For example, is Tony Blair still the prime minister? I think he might have just recently given up his title, but I could very much be wrong because the name does sound really familiar (probably because he is/was the prime minister of England, haha) And speaking of England, what is the deal with England/United Kingdom. What is the difference, how does Whales fit in there? (Since apparently Prince William is the prince of Whales. And now that I am thinking about it, what is York even? All of these Princes are Princes of places I have no where they are.) So anyway, my new goal tomorrow will be to do some google searching when i am now busy and find out some of this information. But another thing, is everything in that movie even real? Like, how would anyone know that a deer came out in the woods while the queen was sitting there by herself after her truck (which apparently she drives around everywhere by herself, haha) got stuck in a river. The only way for that to have been a true account of what really happened during the time surrounding Diana's death was if the queen sat down and had a pretty big discussion of these events with the writer of this movie. However, most of the movie did not put the Queen in a very good light…and also she is the queen, so i doubt I could see that ever happening. Anyway, it really got me curious about the whole monarch in England. I never knew how much the whole family basically um, well, hated her apparently, haha.

Ok, since I am now done with this topic, I need to get this out because it is driving me crazy, there is this ticking sound that is coming from somewhere that I have yet to find and i am going nuts. Kinda like a watch or clock or something, but it is fast than a second hand would be (I think…but maybe not) Well anyway, I don't know where it is coming from and I don't believe I heard it last night so, i'm hoping it won't stay for the rest of my…oh, 10 days. Ok this is seriously getting annoying.

Weeeell, tomorrow is opening day so, hopefully the rain will die down a little. It starting pouring tonight around 7 and I don't think it has let up since! (it is now 12am) I heard it is supposed to rain some tomorrow but, hopefully it will get everything out of its system by the time we open, which is 12. Alright, alright. I guess that shall be all for tonight. Today was a good day full of rolling toonies, loonies, nickels, dimes, pennies, and quarters. Here's to another day of collecting aprons and counting money…and hoping Thomas does well with his American Idol audition. I'll keep you posted if i can ever find the source to this ticking and make it stop. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...