Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday July 10, 2011

Well well well, if I was going to update this here blog at say, 5 or 6, i'm sure it would go something like this: "I'm sore. The end." But luckily the night has gotten better and i'm not to tired! (fortunately or unfortunately…and it is now 3:20am, but at least we don't open till 11 tomorrow so, all's good.) But anyway, today was crazy. It was family day and it was packed. We started pick-ups at around 10…a little after I got there and went every hour and half after that up until like…6:45 when I was supposed to go at 6:30 or something but elf off an extra 10 minutes so I had 15 minutes to chill because with these dang tickets we have to count here (let me just pause for a second to say, there are normal ride tickets, normal size, then they have these other tickets that were advance tickets that are half the size of normal tickets, and then they have the calgary stampede dollars…and of course the normal actual money) so needless to say, there is a lot to go through and that hour and a half is full of counting, so there were a few hours there were I maybe never even sat down…my poor little feet and back got a little tired there! (and by a little I mean I thought I was going to die, haha! ;) jk…but not really) Anywho, after having goldfish for lunch because I at first wasn't hungry enough to get anything, I finally felt a second wind come after dinner around 8 or. Funny what a little break and some good food will do for ya!! But, of course, at the same time a big rain was just approaching and that slowed our pace of collecting pick-ups every hour and a half, for which I was grateful. That (and the fact it was a sunday night) thinned out the midway and it was an easy rest of the night (thank goodness.) The bar place here (Nashville North) kept the stock trucks from coming in so after we were closed and done contain I was able to chill in the office for a good long while just lazily scrolling through my sites of Tumblr and StumbleUpon. It was late, but I've got to say, it was nice to just chill and catch up on those sites…it had been a while! Anyway, I also was able to check the weather forecast and apparently the rain is here to stay for tomorrow so…i guess that isn't the best fair weather but, at least we had a good and busy day today! I guess that's all from me, i'm sure if I remember any funny stories or forgot anything wonderful that happened I will document it at some point. Thanks for readin' :) Until tomorrow night...

1 comment:

  1. I tried to warn you about the feet, but you just can't know until you've experienced it. I'm sorry. Have you seen any Mounties? You need to get your picture with them :)

    ReplyDelete

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...