Monday, August 8, 2011

Sunday August 7, 2011


Well, it is all over. I leave tomorrow and I have got to say, this has probably been one of the best summer's in the past couple of years. Although I am excited to head home and see the family, I think I am going to miss being out here and the people. Steve, Wally, Lynn, Randy, Claude, Savannah, Alex, Piper…i've spent my last month and even longer with them so and i've really enjoyed their company…and not to mention Buni, who I am very appreciative of for letting me even join her out here to help for the summer. She has been so great to work with this summer, it really made it a fun one. Well anyway, my plane leaves tomorrow at 2 so i'll have to get to the airport around 12 or so since it'll be an international flight. And speaking of flights, I really hope none of mine are delayed seeing as I no longer have a working phone…which I am ok with cause I don't use my phone that much anyway (that would require me to have people that wanted to talk to me…which fortunately or unfortunately I don't, haha!) although does seem to be a little inconvenient when traveling to another country, changing planes and having people pick you up. But I have faith that everything will go just as planned and my parents will be picking me up around 11:15 right at security at MCO…or at least hopefully. …although by the time I will be able to upload this online I will more than likely be back in Florida for a little while. So anyway, seeing as it is now 4:00am (well, I did of course have to stay up and watch I Love Lucy after getting the office all organized, getting home and showered and all ;) haha. But that's all from me from tonight (or technically this morning.) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...