Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friday June 24, 2011

Nothing like crawling into bed at 2:20 in the morning. Needless to say it was a late night at the carnival. The fair didn't close till after 12 sometime so I didn't end up leaving the office till 1:45…when before getting back to my room I saw Claude, Wally, and Randy sitting out talking so I naturally had to stop and talk for 15 minutes. But now I am all cleaned up and ready for a nice nights sleep. Well, I don't really have much to say about today. It was kinda unusually slow earlier today but it definitely picked up after the sun went down (which around here is sometime after 9, haha) I'm curious about Calgary coming up though because I was just warned again how crazy busy it gets…and if I thought right now i'm having late nights. woah, look out Calgary! haha. I'm sure I will probably be dead halfway through that one. ha. But I will keep you posted. So, on the agenda for tomorrow (but since you will be reading this tomorrow…or probably even after tomorrow…I could even say yesterday…but then again that is only assuming anyone reads this…which I don't) now where was I? Oh yes, on the agenda: see Cameron and get some fries!! The whole time I have been here I have been meaning to go to Buni's sisters fry stand thing and see if Cameron (her son who also went to good ole SJS) would hook me up with some free fries! But of course being the wimp that I am, I have been too scared to go by myself because I don't really like asking people for free stuff. Sooo, to solve my dilemma, Claude goes there probably more than once a day to get fries, drinks, ect. so I am going to have him go with me my first time over to break the ice! hahaha. yea, i'm awesome. Although I do realize I am a little late seeing as the last day of the fair here is Sunday buuut, they will be with us all summer so, my outlook is still promising. Also, I at some point need to look for some new music to download from itunes. I got a lot of itunes money for birthday (!!!) so it's new music time! :) I already have some albums that I have thought of buying in the past but never ended up getting so i might go sample those one more time and get them if I still like what I hear, haha. Alrighty well, I guess that should be all from me for tonight/this morning. Until next time…

OH, and what is going on with the Casey Anthony murder trial thing? I've been missing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...