Thursday, June 23, 2011

Saturday June 18, 2011

Phew, Day 2 is officially over. It was another good day at the carnival and my feet are still tired, haha. Well, (if you were wondering) it is now 1:27 and although no one is reading/will probably read this, I am kinda liking that I started this little diary/documentation of sorts because it gives me a chance to chill and listen to a little bit of music before hitting the hay. Without my internet like I normally have, I would at this point in time be mindlessly scrolling through Tumblr, Twitter, or Facebook; I've been able to use this little notepad during my normal social media time before going to bed. Anyway, I just went and reread that sentence/train of thought, changed it a bit and I still don't think it makes sense…oh well, it is late, and i've had a busy day, haha. Sooo yea, hmm, on my walk back to my little room I thought of things that I should/could write on here but now that I am lying down typing I seem to have forgotten it all (go figure) haha. Oh, but I did remind myself when I was in the shower that I hadn't yet eaten any cotton candy or carmel apples or junk food so far and I was very proud of myself! Then I realized it was only the end of day 2 and I didn't feel so impressive, haha. although, before I even started working and the carnival opened I thought how i wanted those things so, yea, I am still going to be proud of myself, even if it has only been 2 days!! Well, not too much different today than yesterday, although there was one more pick up and I believe more money was made today than yesterday, so that's always good. But I will tell you something about my days. The mornings/early afternoons are probably the easiest and pretty chill, but then as the night goes on and you have to do more pick ups after you have already done a couple and counting all the aprons, the end of the days do seem the more tiring. But anywho, tomorrow for some reason the fair opens at 11 instead at 12 so call time is 10…in which case I should probably get some sleep. Still debating if tomorrow will be the day or not. …you know, the day I finally get a carmel apple or cotton candy ;) haha. we'll see, and I will definitely keep you posted. (whoever "you" is) Well, until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...