Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedesday June 15, 2011

Okie doke, it is 4:52 and it's time to update again. There isn't really all too much I need to do before the actual carnival begins since my job is to help out in the office, but i'll inform you of what i've been up to anyway. Today I haven't been up to much, signed up a few more people in the office to help out then caught up on mail and Facebook since I was able to use the internet. I also was able to find the Pretty Little Liars that aired last night and watch that. Yesterday I fell asleep watching The Princess Bride so I came back to my room to finish that and I just got done watching 50 First Dates…now I am out of movies, haha. Well, I guess there isn't too much more to say, it's been raining a lot today so its been pretty soggy out (not very good carnival setting up weather.) Since I don't have wifi I was also able to finally go through all of my pictures I have saved and organize an album of all the feet pictures I have taken around. I have pics ranging from 2008 till now from Romania and Canada to Grandma's old house, so thats pretty cool. Going through all my pics though I wish I would'a taken some when I was at other places like New York and Jacksonville; I just think it is kinda cool having all those pictures of my shoes in different cities at different times, like a form of documenting where i've been. Anywho, who knows what i'll be up to next but, I guess that's all from me. OH WAIT, I dooo however have some exciting new. My first night here I got a text saying Missy Higgins responded to a tweet when I had asked her a question…I was very excited, seeing as I love Missy Higgins, haha. And so today I tweeted her again showing my appreciation saying I was going to tweet her next week for a mention for my birthday and she tweeted me again wishing me a happy birthday!! :) Anyway, much to my delight she tweeted me twice in 2 days, which of course made me excited. Okay, okay, I know no one shares my enthusiasm (or like nonetheless) for Missy Higgins so i will shut up now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...