Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monday June 27, 2011

Well, it's only 12…pm, and i'm just waiting on everyone to get everything set so we can start driving to Regina, our first pit stop on our drive to Calgary so I thought I could waste my time by coming on here to write this since I am in my bunk where there is no internet, haha. …wow, that was a long run-on sentence. ooh yeaaaa, (hahaha, when I was typing that 'oh yea' was just being sung over my itunes, which was the reason for my "ooh yeaaaa' because it is MMMBop. haha!)

Ok so, back to my normal time of updating right before bed. We are in Regina right now on the way to Calgary. We stopped at a little strip mall place/walmart parking lot and are staying in our same bunk houses. (No worries, there are about 20 other trailers/RV's here too so, it isn't weird, haha.) I guess we pulled in around 10 then Claude and I went into Wal-Mart for a bit before meeting Buni and Paul at some restaurant for dinner…it was good. I had chicken and bacon pizza. But anyway, enough about my dinner menu. For the drive thus far I was looking at the huge map book thing Buni had in the truck. I don't know why but I really love maps. …actually I kinda do know why, because I like to travel and just looking at maps kinda takes me there a little bit. (weird, I know) But anyway, as I was going through this book I realized I reeeally want to travel across the country. I mean, not like I didn't before, but, there is just so much of this country I haven't seen. Although most of the states I were studying the most were all of the states out west…where mountains are, like Montana, Idaho, Missouri, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, California. Each page was a detailed road map of every state and let me just tell you, I turned the page for Oregon and it was like, GREEN. (you know how they have green on the maps that indicate forests or parks or whatnot. And that is what I look for in a state on a map. I am not kidding they had the little tree symbol on every centimeter of the coast! Sooo, naturally it made me want to go to Oregon again really bad. I would also like to go to California really bad and Washington. I don't know when this would happen but, i'm pretty sure it needs to! If I could just make a lot of money and start saving, then I could just have a few weeks, like a month or something and just go exploring out west I would be the happiest person ever!! Like seriously, how fun would that be?! My only problem is that I would need a car and I can't rent one cause i think you have to be 25 or something and not only would it be kinda time consuming and boring having to drive through the boring states like Oklahoma and Kansas, but the gas bill would be pretty substantial I suppose! But anyway, a girl can dream, right?! Dang, I really wish I could have done the Belmont West thing out in LA for the Spring semester cause that would have been an awesome spring break trip but, oh well. Ok well, I don't want to bore anyone with my hopeful ramblings so I guess I can shut up now, haha. So the point of this story, I need to play the lotto here in Canada because they don't take out taxes on the money you win and when $30 million is advertised to win the lottery, you actually win $30 million! shooot. haha. Night all. I'll be boring you again soon i'm sure. Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...