Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday June 22, 2011

So i'm sittin there going through my old ipod and listening to music/deleting songs off itunes and I just realized I haven't wrote anything yet for today so i figured I guess I should probably go ahead and update. (…although there really isn't much to update about) Today was just a normal day here at the carnival. Actually, it was cold and rainy all day so…not so fun. But tomorrow is Thursday which means there are only 4 days left! Phew, time sure does fly. So we have Thursday-Sunday left then we pack up and head to Calgary. Paul said we will be there by Wednesday and we still might go to Bamf, which i really hope we do because I heard it was really pretty! But I also did hear that the last part of the drive to Calgary was really pretty because you can see the mountains so I am at least excited about that! (You know how I love my mountains!) So anyway, I guess I don't need to go and bore anyone (myself) by trying to think of something to ramble about so I will just go ahead and stop here. But yea, another good day. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...