Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saturday June 25, 2011

Well, I am writing a little earlier than my normal time tonight because i'm….(wait for it) waiting on a snack size m&m mcflurry to come for me! hahah. I was working in the office when I got a call from Claude over the walkie talkie asking if I wanted anything from McDonald's. Of course me being Amy said i wanted a mcflurry. So I arrived just in time to give him some money and Lynn drove off with him, Randy, and Savannah and are gonna bring me and wally back some stuff. I'm excited. Well today was a good but tiring day. It was crowded and the numbers were good so, that is always good! Although, I did fail on my mission on getting fries. Claude had to work Pop A today because Conrad was gone and every time he was on break, I was counting the money from my pick-ups, haha. So I went over to the fry booth at one point just to get the fries on my own but Cameron wasn't there and no one else knew me : / so, maaaybe that will be something I can accomplish tomorrow. …and as for the itunes, I knew i wasn't really gonna do that today, but I did try but the internet was really slow and not working to great at the time so I just cancelled my quest to discover new music (also because of the fact I think at this point in time either Buni or paul had music going over the loud speakers, so i couldn't just sit there and sample music. Anywho, tomorrow is the last day!! I miiight now write tomorrow night because right after close is break down, which apparently lasts until around 4:30-5 or so in the morning…probably/maybe longer. But then Monday we are off to Calgary and then Banff!! (which i am totally excited about!…I get to see mountains! woo hoo!) OH, and I also discovered today that Emily and Lindsey love Grey's Anatomy tooo! yay! So we talked after dinner about our favorite characters and certain episodes from this season and last…finally someone i can talk to about one of my favorite shows!!! haha. Oh, and a guy asked me out, ha! Oh Ronnie…I think he just graduated high school. He is about 300 something pounds and is always up at the office asking Buni and Paul questions…mainly Buni and driving her crazy, haha. Anyway, I found that comical. So there you have it, my run down for the day. kinda. Now just gotta make it through our last day tomorrow…and we open at 11 instead of 12 so call time is 10. It's gonna be a long day I can already tell. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...