Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday June 28, 2011

Oh my, I almost forgot to write tonight! Well, there really isn't to much to write about since it was basically just traveling but, oh well. We stopped, as I said, in Regina last night and drive to a hotel tonight in a city called Brooks I believe. We are about 2.5-3 hours away from Calgary. We got here at I guess 7 or so and I just chilled in the room while the girls were at the pool…you know, I had to catch up on my Casey Anthony trail news that was on some news station here (with nancy grace and then some different guys.) Then we got take out from a restaurant across the street for dinner and I came back to the room and the girls and I watched The Voice which I had almost forgotten about! I loved to watch it when i was home but I haven't been able to since I left so, that was good. Anyway, so I guess its just been hanging out tonight and we leave in the morning to drop the trailers off in Calgary and then we head to Banff National park for a couple days!! So stoked! And i'm sure I will be taking and adding many pictures to Facebook FYI, haha. Well anyway, I downloaded some new music tonight so, that's exciting. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, back to finding some new music and watching a video online before hitting the hay. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...