Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tuesday June 21, 2011

Well, it is now 2:37 and I just got in from sitting outside with the carnies for a few hours talking…well, half the time listening to claude talk about his puppies and show me 600 pictures he has on his iphone, haha. (man he likes to talk! ha) But it was nice to sit out and talk with the gang, I like them. I also got to hear Wally's view on Christianity and religion…lets just say I probably won't be convincing him to join me at church anytime soon….but the sad thing about it is, the things he was saying I didn't really know how to respond to like, it was a "yea, you are right, and that kinda does sound terrible buuut," Oh well, the summer is young and i think i'll be joining them out there for talks a lot more often! Anyway, it was freezing out and raining so, that was no fun. But Claude just helped me make the heat work in my room finally! After it's been freezing in my room all day!! Well, I guess that's about it. We don't open until 3 tomorrow so that's exciting! Call time isn't till 2 so at least I get to sleep in…and maybe Buni will have some errands she will need to run that I might be able to tag along for. Ok, ok, this really is it. I'll listen to a few songs then hit the hay. Until tomorrow night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...