Friday, June 24, 2011

Thursday June 23, 2011

Phew, it seems like this day went by kinda fast, but looking back I can't believe this morning was only this morning! haha. (did that make any sense? probably not) Anyway, the fair didn't open till 3 today so, that is always nice, but you know what that means? Errands. That is what I did up until fair time. Oh, and did I mention i'm live?! Well…not really, but we have wifi in the office now so I can update my blog everyday! (how lucky are you?! hahaha) So that was first on our list…which took a while; then the bank, then the canadian superstore, then a store almost exactly like Ross, then Wal-Mart then finally back to the fair where we were a little late for call time (which was 2.) Upon our arrival almost all the games had to be switched around because 4 people quit. So it was a small flurry of moving tap around on the aprons and then having another person show up outside the gate that wanted to be hired and getting him in and set up…so anyway, the afternoon went by fast. Then it was back to normal of doing pick-ups and counting the aprons, ect. Then I decided I really should do some laundry when on my way back to my room some guy comes up to me and said he had been talking to so and so and something else, but that they were trying to put together a little bible study with some book and I am in? And just like that with a fist bump I had signed myself up to be a part of this bible study some people are trying to get started! haha. (I believe Buni had known some people that had always wanted to start one so she told them I might want to go and there you have it.) So anyway, I had actually seen this guy before and he's pretty nice so, it should be interesting! (at least) I'm kinda excited about it…and i'll be able to get to know some more people out here. I just got back from my shower and passed the nightly gang and they were asking how I was ect. so I asked how everything was going with them and Randy was saying how much he really liked today…that it was kinda busy and that his daughter and grand daughter were able to come and see him. It was really sweet. I was able to meet his grand daughter, she is 4 or 5 I believe and let me tell you she was a cutie…and Randy is such a great grandpa (although he doesn't really look it…and another side note, I really like Randy…and all these guys that'll be traveling with us as a matter of fact, haha) So yea, I would definitely say today was a good day! I think it's funny though me commenting on my 1am witting time when I started this thinking that was maybe late…and here I am writing at 2:37, haha! So, tomorrow's call time is 11, the fair opens at 12. I can't believe it is already Friday!! Time sure does fly. OH, but in other exciting news, Paul booked us rooms today in Banff for in between this spot and Calgary!! He showed me some pictured off the website and it looked really nice!! I'm exited!! And of course will have to make sure my camera is fully charged! Ok, ok, I know you don't have all day so I will be done typing, sometimes it just happens that I start and keep going and going (most of the time only who knows what about, haha) and before I know it I have a paragraph when I just went to add a sentence (case in point, right now.) So anyway, that's all from me. I should really get some shut eye. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. hay darlin', sounds like a great day. i am excited that you will be able to go to banff and spend some time. wish i could join you. have fun. love you.

    ReplyDelete

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...