Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tuesday June 14, 2011

Well, it is now 2:13 and I arrived in Canada last night. We flew in, got some dinner at Boston Pizza (which was very delicious by the way) and i unpacked all my stuff in what will be my room for the next 2 months. After unpacking and chillin at Buni's for a bit, i got back to my room, fiddled around on my laptop and hit the hay. This morningI went to get  shower and much to my surprise the hot water was apparently not working, haha. So I took the best shower I could as to not get any water on me…it was interesting, haha! Finally get dressed and it's time to find the office i will be working in while the carnival is in session. I go and help clean/organize for bit before making my first stop at Tim Horton's (which, of course I remember Kelly Ann and everyone raving over when they came here for their mission trips and Amanda being from New York also enjoying.) Anyway, I got a delicious donut and it was back to do a little more work on the fairgrounds (hiring new workers, getting shirts, cleaning, ect.) At the moment I believe most of the workers are (or were at least 30 minutes ago) going on break for lunch. Buni went to the store so i've just been chillaxin in the office. I just made it back to my bunk house/room and have wifi or anything (leaving my laptop somewhat useless only as a glorified ipod at this point, haha) so i figured I could at least do what my mom requested and write down some of my little adventure. I don't really know what's on the schedule for tonight, or tomorrow really (probably some of the same things today, just making sure everything is set and ready for the fair to open. Which, by the way, is Friday which was my next point i was going to make.) So anyway, seeing as i am typing this on my laptop and don't have any wifi, i have no idea when anyone will read this or it will be uploaded (which, not to say that if i had wifi anyone would read it anyway, ha!) But anyway, that's where we are right about now. I guess i've got nothing else so, if anything exciting happens, i will be sure to document it. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...