Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday June 16, 2011

So, I'm writing a little early today, on account that I am just sitting in my room doing nothing…well, kinda. Last night I was looking around on my laptop and forgot about garage band, so i did a little tinkering. I found that not only can you make music on garage band but they also have piano and guitar lessons too! Well, that is something i will have to keep in mind when i have a piano or guitar with me. So anyway, after watching some of those videos and going to sleep, i decided to tinker with it a little more today. I decided I was going to try to make a mash-up of songs…a few that were somewhat similar. Well, I did my best and what I ended up with was less than impressive, but it was my first attempt at making something on garage band so, i'll let it slide. After making my crappy song I decided I would try out working with loops and sounds instead of songs. I was able to get a good blend of 2 piano's and drum loops going but, I don't know if it could work as a song, i'm sure i would need some sort of bridge or other variation in the music…but I am pleased with what I have at this point. Anyway, I thought I could come on and update about my new finding of garageband, haha. Well, that's it for now. I'll update later today as i'm sure I will have some free time and i'll think of something I forgot. Until then...

Update*
After I wrote this message, I actually had my busiest day. It was a good one. :) Tomorrow is opening day, let the fun begin! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...