Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sunday June 19, 2011

Well well well, I am already back and it is only 12:25 so I don't even know what to do with myself! (Although, I still haven't gotten my shower which I normally have done by the time I write my updates but, I wanted to chill for a minute before taking one…and also there are a few people out there chillin and I don't feel like going out there, haha) Anywho, I guess it being 12:28 not it is technically my birthday…and I have already gotten 3 people who have texted me and Buni, Claude, and Lynn already told me happy birthday when it was 12 when we were in the office, haha. …although, I wish I still had unlimited texts when I was here so i could respond to everyone! oh well. Oh, but I am also not including Missy Higgins in my birthday count, who wished me a happy birthday earlier this week ;) (she just came up on my itunes, haha. ("More Than This" look it up, good tune…it is actually a Roxy Music cover)) Aanywho, hmm, well, I don't know if a run down of today's events is worth mentioning but, I guess I could mention the highlights. Talked to dad for fathers day, also caught up with mom. After making my second run 'April Wine' was playing at the stage they have here and I met Buni and Paul…and really, who knew April Wine had such a following in Winnipeg? (I had never heard of them, but apparently an old rock band, haha) Oh, and I took a couple more pictures to upload. Although I just realized as I as walking into my room that I left my dang camera in the office! Guess i'll just upload those pics to the computer tomorrow. Well lets see, anything else exciting to say about today? hmm, not really. It was actually a kinda slow day. I mean, there was always people around, but not nearly as full as any of the other days. BUT, everyone is excited because tomorrow we open at 3! Which means call time isn't till 2…opposed to 10 we had this morning and 11 the day before. So it shall be nice to sleep in and take it easy, then we are going out for lunch for my birthday! yee-haw! Well, I guess anything else that I type would just be babbling (not much different than the rest of anything else i've typed thus far but, oh well.) Also, one thing about macs, they don't come with solitaire already installed in the computer. Where is the game section?! (not like I ever used it before on the hp but now that I have no internet I find there is not to much to keep me occupied on the computer other than coming on this little notepad and ramblings about nothing at all to no one at all. (which is why I had taken a few more pictures tonight so I had enough to upload to occupy my time, and I go and forget the camera! (if you can't tell I am still a little bitter about leaving it.))) ugh, hmm, well I guess I should go get my shower. and with that, that's all folks! PEACE

ok, I of course got side tracked and haven't left yet but I feel I need to update one more time just to announce that computer chess is crap. …and apparently i don't know how to play chess, haha. that's all.

Update number 2. Well, I at least have gotten my shower this time, but it is now 2:20 and I'm not really that tired. Because of the lack of entertainment on my computer, what I have been left with is Missy Higgins videos. On my old laptop I had a handful of missy higgins videos I had ripped of youtube that were I guess my favorite so I had a nice little stash of videos on my itunes I could watch. Fortunately or unfortunately for you all (ha, like there is even a "you all") anyway, almost all the videos are from missy higgins (and although I don't exclusively have missy higgins (just barely) those are the only one's I have watched.) So anyway, I have spent some of my nights and also when I was bored before the carnival started, watching all of these missy higgins videos and let me tell you, they are probably not good for the addiction I already have, haha! For example, if I had access to the internet at this point in time my status would read: "Amy Ergle- is in love with missy higgins, y'all are just going to have to deal with that." Or something along those lines. And probably in my best interesting I do not have internet; so I just come onto here to ramble about my infatuation and enter what would be a status update. ok, I am really going to try to go to bed this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...