Thursday, June 23, 2011

Monday June 20, 2011

Well my goodness I almost forgot to write tonight!! Well that would have been a travesty! haha ;) I was just so busy keeping myself occupied on photobooth, haha! Well, my 21st has officially come and gone and I must say, it was a good one!! I had a delicious lunch at Olive Garden, got to chill at the mall and get a smote carmel apple…which, I just had about half of it an hour or so ago and I should not have eaten that much of it, I am feelin it now. (…and I looked totally ridiculous eating it…it was the size of my head.) Anywho, it was just a good day over all. I got back from a run of picking up aprons and they had a chocolate cake with candles waiting for me! It was really nice. Everyone was really nice! Dale and Bea even got me a card :) so sweet. (and itunes money!) So yea, other than my minor stomach ache at the moment from eating too much, haha, wonderful day. Well, I guess that is about all I have to say…other than it is now 2:05 and I should be thinking about going to bed soon…but really i'm not that tired. hmm. oh well. I guess after i write this there isn't too much I can do…other than watching missy higgins videos again, ha! (which, I guess still sounds good to me! haha) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retroactive Reviews

Tonight I was on Youtube watching a show and when it ended, for some reason, on the home screen was my face.....from 2012. How did THAT get ...